30th Dec 2022
30th Dec 2022
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This iconic 40-storey Tower situated just off Deansgate boasts 327 impeccable and high-end luxury apartments that give tenants an outstanding quality of living.
It will be the most prestigious new luxury development in Manchester City Centre with luxurious 5* amenities including a state-of-the-art Gymnasium, Swimming pool & Wellness Centre, Cinema room, Co-working/business lounge & private meeting room, BBQ and relaxation area, coffee shop and juice bar & 24/7 concierge service.
Every part of this development has been created with residents at the heart of it all, with high-quality fittings and first-class specifications. The apartments hold enormous space; the expansive windows and high ceilings exaggerate this.
The neutral tones are complimented beautifully with the flourish of natural light.
These premium apartments, which have a genuinely unmatched specification, will undoubtedly be in high demand in the already thriving Manchester rental market.
* Zero Ground rent
* 5* amenities
* Experienced Management Company
* Amazing Gymnasium
* Swimming Pool & Wellness Centre
* High Ceilings
* Hands-off investment
* High rental returns
* Manchester recently placed first for "The best place for Buy-to-let investments in England and Wales."
* House prices in the North West region have been predicted to increase by 28.8% by 2025, offering investors high rental yields and strong capital appreciation.
* On average, rents in Manchester, Salford, and Trafford have increased by 20% over the last year, according to research by Urbanbubble
* From the jll's Q4 2022 Report: Jll forecasts Manchester to see the highest house price growth of all UK cities by 2027 at 19.3%
* Manchester is also top of the table for rental growth forecasts, at 21.6% growth by 2027"
Local info for M1