Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire this lovely three bedroom semi-detached family home located on what is without doubt one of the areas most regarded and sought after residential roads within the heart of this leafy suburb.
Whilst requiring a scheme of basic modernisation the property offers the lucky purchasers the chance to self-create their own dream home over time.
* Inviting Main Reception Hall With Beautiful Original Wood Panelling and Stained Glass Windows
* Bay Window Living Room
* Bay Window Formal Dining Room
* Kitchen With A Range Of Units & Pantry
* Integral Garage With Exterior W.C.
* Bay Window Double Bedroom One
* Double Bedroom Two With Fabulous Views Over The Southerly Facing Gardens
* Bedroom Three Which Is Well Proportioned
* Family Bathroom and Seperate W.C.
* Loft Access Which Offers Further Development Possibilities (subject to appropriate consents)
* Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
* Extensive Southerly Facing Rear Gardens With A Vast Array Of Plants & Shrubs
* Early Viewings Are Essential
Pingle Avenue runs from Whirlowdale Road at the top down to Abbeydale Road South at the bottom, nearly opposite Millhouses Park café. The lovely property is situated on the left hand side as you proceed up the hill and so benefits from a southerly facing aspect and gardens to the rear.
Millhouses is a highly desirable location with sought-after and regarded schooling for all age groups (The Dobcroft Infant and Primary Schools are situated at the top of Pingle Road and St Wilfrids Catholic Primary School is situated just off Millhouses Lane). Secondary school catchment is Silverdale.
The property is within walking distance to Millhouses shops with excellent local amenities including some superb restaurants, a delicious bakery, bistros and supermarkets as well as charming pubs. It is also within close proximity of the superb facilities of Millhouses Park with its cricket club, children's skate park, bowling green, boating lake and highly regarded café. Near-by golf, tennis & rugby clubs provide further sporting facilities.
There are some beautiful charming walks leading through Ecclesall Woods out towards the Limb Valley and the stunning surrounding countryside.
Dore Train Station is within approximately two miles, perfect for commuting professionals.
Early detailed viewings are strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.1%||£250,000||5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£275,000 (1)||£280,526 (19)||£407,500 (18)||£432,778 (9)|
|Flats||£173,045 (22)||£241,068 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£173,045 (22)||£243,330 (15)||£280,526 (19)||£407,500 (18)||£432,778 (9)|