** coming soon** A small and private development of just 6 properties sitting in a prime location. The properties are currently under construction and viewings of the show house are being held 7th January 2023. Please contact the office to register your interest.
Welcome to Conifer Gardens, a select development of finely crafted properties comprising of six, 3 bedroom semi-detached and one, 5 bedroom detached situated in a favourable location.
Boasting an enviable specification throughout, including a range of branded kitchen appliances, these spacious architecturally designed new homes offer flexible living which will appeal to a range of buyers.
Conifer Gardens is conveniently located just off Richardshaw Lane, close to the centre of Pudsey. There are coffee shops, restaurants and independent retailers within walking distance, while the bustling town centre has an abundance of shops, general amenities, a regular market and a leisure centre. There is also a popular park, complete with a recently refurbished playground.
The Owlcotes Centre, which includes a flagship Marks and Spencer and a 24 hour Asda supermarket, is also within easy reach. Meanwhile, Belgrave Retail Park on Stanningley Town Street contains a Lidl store and other major retailers.
Families with children will appreciate the wide choice of excellent schools catering for all age groups which are on the door step.
Conifer Gardens is well served by public transport including New Pudsey Station, with direct trains to Leeds and Bradford, being in walking distance. Buses to a range of destinations run past the end of the road and car drivers will appreciate the ease of access to the A647 Stanningley-by-Pass.
Windows, Doors & Facias
Deceuninck Sculptured Profile pvc-u casement windows in Agate grey
Double glazing with A Rated energy performance
Composite grp front door in Agate grey
PAS24 security to all windows and doors
Tanalised timber fascia, painted black
French doors to rear of all properties with specification to match windows
Smeg Cucina oven, microwave, hob and extractor
Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
Single bowl stainless steel sink with grohe pull out spray tap
Quartz worktops and breakfast bar
White porcelain sanitary ware from Easy Bathrooms
Rimless WCs with soft close seats
Chrome mixer taps
Chrome towel radiators
• Shaver sockets
Chrome sockets and switches to ground floor
Chrome downlights throughout
Luxury vinyl tiled oak parquet floor to ground floor
Oak internal doors
Contemporary brushed chrome door furniture
Central heating. Logic Max Combi C30 boiler
Veritas R8 intruder alarm
TV points to living room and all bedrooms
BT Fibre Broadband installed to all properties
Porcelain patio and paths
Turf and planting included
Modern chrome up and downlights
Minimum two off-street parking spaces
Close board feather edge fencing, finished to both sides. 1.8m between plots and 2.2m to perimeter
Stone boundary walls with copings
Sales Assit & Part Exchange
Sales assist and part exchange is available on selected plots. Please ask the sales team for more information.
10 Year Warranty
All properties for peace of mind come with a 10-year premier guarantee as well as the standard builder and manufacturer's warranties for all appliances. There is also a build warranty that covers the house for first 2 years from your completion date.
No Managment Charges
All of the properties have no maintenance or management charges. The road will be adopted by the local council and all properties are freehold.
To the front of the property is a private enclosed garden with path to the front door. To the rear of the property is off street parking in the cull de sac for two cars, a private enclosed garden that is finished with a turfed garden, porcelain patio and paths, outside tap and lights.
Council Tax Band
tbc - Council Tax Band will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£199,000||2.1||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£130,000 (7)||£208,490 (65)||£282,862 (112)||£457,975 (48)||£606,238 (8)|
|Flats||£118,333 (6)||£134,331 (18)||£170,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£124,615 (13)||£192,407 (83)||£281,864 (113)||£468,628 (49)||£606,238 (8)|