Brand new, energy efficient Town House with luxury open plan living, contemporary kitchen, porcelanosa bathrooms, parking & courtyard garden, 10 year warranty.
**show home launch Saturday 11th February 10AM - 2PM**
This event is be appointment only so please get in touch with us now to reserve your place.
'Heaton House', by Elevate Property Group, is an exciting new development consisting of 14 freehold townhouses having terraced gardens with allocated on-site gated car parking and 42 apartments including 6 Lofts, plus the restoration of the historic Georgian Villa itself.
This development is located in the very sought after Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham, just a short walk from St Pauls Square.
Heaton House is on track to be build complete with the first move in's set for January / February 2023.
Now over 65% sold - Don't miss out.
This stunning 3 bedroom Town House with parking will include -
• Gas central heating provided via a system boiler with steel panel radiators
• Brushed stainless steel light switches and sockets incorporating usb points in kitchen and bedrooms for convenient device charging
• Contemporary kitchens with a range of fitted floor and wall units complete with modern square edge laminate work tops. High-quality appliances including electric cooker, hob and extractor, built in fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washer/dryer in all townhouses
• Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe brassware, mains pressure hot water, baths to main family bathroom with shower tray and screen to ensuite
• Contemporary doors throughout including brushed stainless steel ironmongery, fire rated doors where applicable
• Low energy recessed LED spots to kitchen and bathrooms, under cupboard LED to kitchen, pendants to living room and hall
• Heat detectors and smoke alarm
• Block paved parking space, paved rear patio
• Pencil round skirting and architrave finished in white egg shell pain
• White emulsion paint to all plastered walls and ceilings
• Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom floors and part tiled walls in wet areas
• Carpets in bedrooms and lvt throughout other than in wet areas
• Keypad entry to communal entrance with audio intercom access from apartments
• CCTV monitoring of entrances and car park
• Digital aerial and Freeview signal distribution to TV point in living room and bedroom
• Virgin/BT incoming high speed cable with multiple data points
Estimated completion Q3 2022.
Image disclaimer - CGI's and real images are for illustrative purposes only.
Located at the heart of Birmingham celebrated Jewellery Quarter (jq) Heaton House is a place forged from history. Renowned for being home to 1,000 trades, the jq is known the world over for making great things. Its streets are testament to the innovation & industry of its past.
Now a thriving neighbourhood with a living & working community, it's an eclectic mix of local custodians, famous names, independents, artisans, master chefs & cutting edge design.
This is a place like no other with an identity all of its own making.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.2%||£230,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£253,750 (4)||£351,667 (3)||£568,145 (20)||£583,750 (4)||-|
|Flats||£185,925 (243)||£287,475 (300)||£440,019 (18)||-||-|
|All||£187,023 (247)||£288,111 (303)||£507,454 (38)||£583,750 (4)||-|