• Three bedroomed detached villa by Stewart Milne
• Beautifully presented throughout
• Highly popular, family friendly address in North Baljaffray
• Three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, sun room, two baths
• Super rear garden set over three principal tours
• Quality floor coverings throughout
• Gas central heating and double glazed windows units
• Bearsden Academy catchment
• Off street driveway parking and integral garage
Constructed by Stewart Milne in the 1990’s, this three-bedroomed detached villa occupies a desirable position at the start of Nasmyth Avenue – a quiet, family friendly street to the northerly perimeter of Bearsden’s popular North Baljaffray district.
Across the duration of their ownership, our clients have made a number of key improvements/upgrades, where specific note should be given to the recently renewed bathrooms (under floor heating and ‘smart’ toilet in the family bathroom), newly installed Worcester Bosch combination boiler (2022), LED lighting throughout, CCTV cameras (HD night vision), new carpeting in the stair, and implementation of a solid roof to the former conservatory which has, in turn, created a more useable/adaptable sun room.
It is also worth noting that our clients have successfully applied for planning permission to erect a double storey extension to the rear of the property, with the associated plans and documents available for review via the East Dunbartonshire Planning Portal – ref: Tp/ed/21/0283
In its current form however, No.8 Nasmyth Avenue is a very well appointed and highly adaptable family home and one deserving of prompt first hand inspection.
Our suite of hdr images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Entrance porch/vestibule – perfect for shoes and coats
- Spacious lounge with storage off
- Formal dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen – range of integrated appliances, utility off
- Luxury three-piece family bathroom - stunningly tiled, stand-alone bath, walk in shower enclosure with ‘rain’ style fitting
- Three double bedrooms – Master ensuite
The rear garden, set over three principal tiers, is laid to an attractive combination of stone paviours, lawn, and bark chips. Plenty of room for child’s play and
North Baljaffray is on the north westerly fringe of Bearsden and is an area long proved popular. The local primary school, Baljaffray Primary, is not far away, beside a little shopping zone at Baljaffray Precinct. Secondary provision is at the excellent Bearsden Academy at Courthill, with the St. Nicholas’ Primary on Duntocher Road. The heart of Bearsden (Bearsden Cross) is about two miles to the southeast where you will find a broad selection of quality retailers, including a Marks & Spencer’s (foodhall). Just south of The Cross is Bearsden Railway Station.
Sat nav ref: G61 4SQ
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||13.6%||£247,333||3.2||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£213,700 (10)||£305,824 (17)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|
|Flats||£174,000 (1)||£288,000 (5)||£213,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£174,000 (1)||£238,467 (15)||£291,900 (20)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|