18th Nov 2022
7th Dec 2022
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Trafford Bar Apartments is a stunning new luxury development in one of Manchester's most exciting up-and-coming areas.
Comprised of 174 one- and two-bedroom apartments, this building offers a high-end lifestyle and all the convenience of City Centre living at a very affordable price. This secure community has been designed by award winning architects in a convenient location with outstanding transport links, educational institutions and near everything this exciting City has to offer.
A stylish entrance hall, complete with concierge, and open lounge set the tone from the second you enter the development - this is a home that encourages community, wellbeing
and a social environment. High specification apartments, stunning communal gardens, a residents' roof terrace, co-working spaces, a residents' lounge, concierge service and
under-croft car parking complete the picture of a beautiful premium home that will raise the bar for the area.
* 174 apartments
* 1 & 2-bedroom apartments
* Concierge, Residents Lounge, Business Centre, and Coffee Barista
* Contemporary design & highly refined specifications.
* 3 Stunning residents rooftop gardens
* Nearby open green parks and recreation spaces
* 84 Parking Spaces available to purchase
* Terrace available with some apartments
* Lift access to all residential floors
* Estimated Service Charge from £1.81 psf p.a.
* Ground Rent 0.1% of the purchase price
* Average Gross yield 5.5%
* Prices from £169,900
* 250 Year lease
* High-quality and durable flooring to kitchen and living areas
* Fitted carpets in bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms in 2-bedroom apartments
* Double-glazed thermal insulating windows throughout
* Double-glazed door to balcony or terrace (where applicable)
* Contemporary brushed stainless steel door ironmongery throughout
* Intercom systems to all apartments
* Ceramic Hobs, Oven with integrated fridge freezer and washing machine
Trafford is considered Manchester City Region's largest hub of business and enterprise with the highest number of companies per capita. Trafford is renowned for its excellent lifestyle and leisure activities, with sporting at the forefront such as Manchester United's Football Stadium and Lancashire County Cricket Club. Many families have also been attracted to Trafford due to its impeccable educational offerings.
Within a 10-minute walk, residents can reach university campuses and shopping centres. Century Square is also located within walking distance to both metro and train stations as well as several bus routes. Having car parking included it makes easy to travel outside Manchester too.
"Media City falls close by to the Trafford area and is a leading international digital hub for the creative digital sectors. It hosts an explosion of digital start-ups, global brands such as bbc, and leading media companies.
In terms of transport, MediaCityUK benefits from regular tram services with destinations that include Manchester City Centre, The Trafford Centre, and Manchester Airport. £1Bn is planned to be invested in Media City to double its size by 2030."
Local info for M16