Available for cash purchase only. This is an excellent duplex apartment, comprising of three-bedrooms and two very generous living spaces, it spans over 1874 sq ft and is one of the larger style of apartments within the development. Situated on the first and second floor of the southeast corner of the building the property benefits from dual aspects, a double height wall of glass floods the apartment with natural light and there is a fabulous terrace spanning over 248 sq ft, providing uninterrupted views from east, south and west over the River Clyde and wonderful sunsets over the Clyde Bridge.
The apartment is well proportioned over two levels with notable highlights including upstairs a recently re-fitted kitchen with island and a full range of integrated appliances, open plan to the upper dining space; there is a separate utility room and the principal bedroom suite, spanning over 20ft with en suite shower room and a wall of fitted wardrobes offering excellent storage. On the lower floor there is a lovely bright living space wit patio doors to the decked terrace and there are two further double bedrooms one having an en-suite shower room; main family bathroom off the reception hall, of quality hardwood flooring to the upper floor and third bedroom and laminate wooden floorcoverings.
• Security entry system; communal entrance hall with lift or stair access to each floor.
• 1st floor landing; welcoming reception hall.
• Double bedroom three with window to Elliot Street, carpeted flooring and fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom two with full height windows and patio doors to the terrace facing south over Lancefield quay, fitted wardrobes, carpeted floorcoverings and an en-suite shower room.
• Stylish main three-piece bathroom off the hall.
• Generous living room with both east facing window and full height windows facing south, sliding door to terrace and there is inset storage with an integrated fridge for convenience in the lower floor living space.
• Feature open tread staircase leading to the upper level
• Quality re-fitted kitchen with central island and an excellent range of base and wall units, integrated fridge freezer, induction hob with extractor.
• Open plan dining area with laminate flooring and incredible views to the river, Clyde ‘Squinty Bridge’ and beyond.
• Handy utility cupboard off the upper hallway.
• Principal bedroom with four section window facing south, a wall of fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
• The property has a well portioned balcony, an allocated parking space, gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is being offered for sale on cash purchase status at present. This is due to remediation works that will be required in the future to ensure the building meets with current regulations for a satisfactory EWS1 Certificate. The factors and co-owners application for The Scottish Governments Single Building Assessment (sba) pilot scheme has been accepted and we understand the Government appointed building survey is underway.
Lancefield Quay is situated in the widely renowned neighbourhood of Finnieston, ideally located mid-way between Glasgow City Centre and the trendy West End, there is within a short distance a fabulous selection of restaurants bars and cafes, nearby Scottish Events Campus for exhibition and conference venues, great shopping, culture and several fitness clubs. In close proximity are Glasgow’s media centre, the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Caledonian. Excellent road links, including M8, M74 and M77 motorways, are all very easily accessible as are Anderston Station linking to Glasgow Central railway stations.
From the Clyde ‘Squinty’ Bridge, proceed east on Lancefield Quay, turning first left into Elliot Street and almost immediately left into the gated courtyard of Lancefield Quay. Once inside the courtyard carpark area, take the stairs on your left down to the building entrances where No. 108 can be found towards the left-hand corner of the building on the corner of the block.
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: G
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£374,983 (3)||£426,333 (3)||£550,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£139,669 (38)||£234,443 (76)||£358,777 (26)||£389,666 (9)||-|
|All||£139,669 (38)||£239,780 (79)||£365,765 (29)||£405,700 (10)||-|