An opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow in a saught after location close to many local amenities. Offering three double bedrooms, generous gardens, driveway as well as integral garage and spacious living accomodation. Viewings come highly reccomended.
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached true bungalow offering good quality living accommodation and generous plot. The executive style detached home offers good quality fixtures and fittings throughout whilst needing some modernisation and only an internal inspection will reveal the elegance and versatility of this fine home. The property boasts a generous plot with further potential for extension, subject to relevant planning permisions. Further benefits include newly fitted shower room, gas heating, uPVC double glazing, fitted alarm system and solar panels.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, WC cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen offering a range of quality base and wall units, utility porch providing access to rear garden and integral garage, three bedrooms and house shower room.
Outside the property is complemented by well presented gardens to the front and rear with lawns, flower beds trees and shrubs. Private driveway with parking and garage with power and light.
The property is situated within a sought after location with many high calibre properties in the area midway between Bingley town and the world heritage village of Saltaire both of which offer an excellent range of shops, amenities and well regarded local schools and both of which are well served with excellent road and rail links to Leeds, Bradford and other West Yorkshire business centres
From Holroyds Bingley office proceed up the Main Street in the direction of Saltaire. Continue through the traffic lights and along the A650 on Bradford Road. Turn right onto Grange Park Drive continue to the top of the hill . At the T junction turn right onto Westwood Crescent follow the road around to the left which then becomes Grange Park Road . The property will be seen on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£168,571||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£120,817 (6)||£194,964 (43)||£252,112 (60)||£273,851 (34)||£578,333 (12)|
|Flats||£104,219 (16)||£128,936 (36)||£200,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£108,745 (22)||£164,875 (79)||£251,257 (61)||£273,851 (34)||£578,333 (12)|