Offered to the market is this well presented three bedroom town house situated conveniently within this popular estate in Eldwick close to many amenities including schools. Positioned towards the head of a cul-de-sac with open fields to the rear, Parking and garage. Viewings Advised.
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom town house offering attractive living accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes modern kitchen, bathroom and en-suite facilities together with gas heating, uPVC double glazing and generous plot. Indeed an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloaks, breakfast kitchen with range of quality fittings, spacious lounge with dining area double doors leading to rear garden. First floor master bedroom with superb en-suite shower room two further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is complemented by an attractive enclosed garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area with parking to the front and garage nearby.
Odile Mews occupies a superb position within an exclusive development on the edge of Gilstead enjoying attractive views towards Baildon Moor. Gilstead and Eldwick Villages offer a range of shops and amenities, recreational areas and well respected primary school. Bingley town centre is approximately 1.5 miles distant with its range of shopping facilities, cars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to other West Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.6%||£196,468||2.8||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£110,000 (3)||£190,915 (30)||£287,713 (46)||£416,979 (36)||£492,985 (10)|
|Flats||£117,930 (23)||£147,953 (33)||£225,000 (1)||£265,000 (1)||-|
|All||£117,015 (26)||£167,186 (64)||£286,378 (47)||£412,872 (37)||£492,985 (10)|