Set within the ever sought-after residential pocket of Netherlee, this well-proportioned detached bungalow has been enhanced by virtue of a sizeable kitchen extension and enjoys the benefit of a generous and well-manicured rear garden
Extremely well positioned to take advantage of sought-after local schooling, this traditional family home boasts notably generous dimensions throughout and has been professionally extended to now deliver an enhanced and family-friendly layout.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, attractive formal lounge with striking 'Ingleneuk' feature, separate family room also hosting fire and surround at focal point, impressive dining sized kitchen enveloped in natural light by the provision of multi aspect window formations, three bedrooms (two of which are generous doubles) and a modern family shower room with white sanitary ware and ample vanity storage.
Externally, the property sits amidst a sizeable and beautifully maintained plot which delivers terrific scope for further property extension (subject to local authority permission) as well as presenting a superb child and pet friendly proposition. A lengthy driveway to the side also features.
The suburb of Netherlee in Glasgow's South Side has long been admired for its standard of living and provides a number of shops, eateries, parks and recreational facilities all within the immediate area. Road links linking to motorway networks make this an ideal base for commuting whilst the property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
Formal Lounge 15' 8" plus bay x 14' 4" in to ingleneuk ( 4.78m plus bay x 4.37m in to ingleneuk )
Sitting Room 12' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 (ground level) 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Shower Room 8' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.63m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 3.78m max )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 3.78m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.6%||£276,599||3.2||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£83,333 (3)||£178,200 (5)||£253,059 (17)||£384,500 (12)||-|
|Flats||£90,271 (24)||£139,083 (24)||£113,697 (20)||£230,000 (2)||-|
|All||£89,500 (27)||£145,827 (29)||£177,728 (37)||£362,429 (14)||-|