****three bedroom detached****beautifully presented****generous sized rear garden****double glazing & gas central heating**** Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, dining room, lounge, newly fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility, three bedrooms and bathroom.
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached property situated in Hunnington benefiting from having a generous sized rear garden and views to the rear. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, dining room, lounge, newly fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and a storage garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lawn and tarmac driveway leading to recess porch.
Obscure double glazed windows and door to front, coving, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage, wooden floor and doors to various rooms.
Ceiling spot lights, vanity wash hand basin and wc, tiled splashback, central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Dining Room 14' 8" into bay x 12' 7" into recess ( 4.47m into bay x 3.84m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light, coving, wall lights and central heating radiator.
Lounge 20' 5" into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 6.22m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed windows and door to garden, two ceiling lights, coving, central heating radiator, electric fire and wooden floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 8" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.78m max x 4.42m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, ceiling spot lights, ceiling light, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, induction hob, oven hood, double electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, two central heating radiators, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden and door to utility room.
Ceiling light, range of wall and base units, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, ceiling light, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 3" into bay x 10' 10" front of wardrobes ( 4.65m into bay x 3.30m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, coving, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light, coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, coving, central heating radiator and wood effect floor.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, ceiling spot lights, bath, walk-in shower, fully tiled, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Lawn, raised decked area, security light, outside tap, pond, variety of shrubs, lighting and fencing to boundaries.
Storage Garage 13' 10" x 6' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.03m )
Wall mounted gas central heating boiler, power and lighting.
The Council Tax Band is F. The property is fully alarmed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£213,564||2.9||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£116,667 (3)||£180,830 (15)||£277,296 (62)||£425,000 (16)||£562,857 (7)|
|Flats||£103,333 (3)||£174,850 (7)||£125,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£110,000 (6)||£178,927 (22)||£274,878 (63)||£425,000 (16)||£562,857 (7)|