An incredible third floor conversion forming part of a grand, blonde sandstone, Victorian terraced townhouse built between 1870 and 1874 by James Thomson. This desirable two-bedroom apartment forms part of the Dalrymple Collection, a beautiful restoration project by L&S Homes completed in 2020. 3/1 at number 19 is a prominent top floor apartment occupying the entire top floor and extending to in excess of 1100sq ft. This immediately impressive home benefits from excellent natural light and has a really comfortable feel throughout. The particularly stylish interior has been finished to an exacting standard throughout and including a superb lounge/dining room, a stunning open plan kitchen by Leicht Kitchens and designed by Kitchens International which includes integrated Siemens appliances and Corian worktops. There are two spacious double bedrooms with expansive views to the front together with a three-piece en suite shower room and a Jack and Jill style bathroom access from the reception hall and bedroom two. Additional features include underfloor heating in the bathroom and en suite, bespoke wooden shutters in both bedrooms and the lounge/dining room. Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms including bespoke storage in bedroom one. The sanitary ware and tiling in the bathroom and en suite have been provided by Porcelanosa and we would highlight the invaluable utility room off the reception hall. Externally there is a landscaped shared garden to the rear of the building, an allocated external storage space and the added bonus of an allocated parking space.
Whilst the property occupies a quiet, leafy location, Belhaven Terrace West is exceptionally well placed for an outstanding selection of amenities on Byres Road and Great Western Road together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
• Video security entry system
• Magnificent entrance hall with ornate pillars, ceiling cornice, and cupola
• Welcoming reception hall with useful storage cupboard off
• Invaluable utility cupboard off the reception hall
• Outstanding main lounge/dining room with two windows to the rear and additional Velux window
• Impressive open plan kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated Siemens appliances, Corian worktops and Velux window above
• Bedroom one with two windows to the front and bespoke fitted wardrobes
• Contemporary en suite shower room comprising three-piece suite. Underfloor heating
• Bedroom two with window to the front
• Stylish Jack and Jill bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Underfloor heating and skylight above.
• Gas central heating
• Sash and case double glazing together with Velux windows in the lounge and kitchen areas
• Shared residents garden to the rear of the building
• Useful external storage
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|