A well-proportioned detached bungalow, enhanced by virtue of both a rear extension and dormer conversion, set amidst a spacious garden plot with lengthy driveway.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Glasgow's South-side yet conveniently positioned close to local amenities; the easy accessibility of this detached bungalow should appeal to an array of buyer groups. The property enjoys extended accommodation with a highly flexible layout and boasts a notably spacious garden plot which is predominantly level to the rear.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, formal lounge with bay window and attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, family room with similarly attractive focal point fireplace, impressively spacious dining kitchen, three bedrooms (one of which is formed within the professionally converted attic space) and a family bathroom hosting white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Externally, the property sits amidst a sizeable plot with terrific scope for property extension (subject to local authority permission) as well as presenting a superb child and pet friendly proposition. A lengthy driveway to the side also features.
Dorian Drive is well positioned to take advantage of shops and eateries on Eastwoodmains Road whilst also providing convenient access to Williamwood railway station. This address also sits on an almost equidistant basis to the centres of Giffnock and Clarkston which jointly provide a more diverse range of amenities.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
Lounge 15' 2" in to bay x 13' 4" ( 4.62m in to bay x 4.06m )
Family Room 13' 9" in to bay x 13' 4" max ( 4.19m in to bay x 4.06m max )
Kitchen 19' 9" including door recess x 10' ( 6.02m including door recess x 3.05m )
Bathroom 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 10' 8" plus door recess ( 3.71m max x 3.25m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.07m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 3 (attic) 16' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.98m max x 3.73m max )
Note Of Personal Interest
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group of companies.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£183,749||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£183,733 (15)||£261,125 (24)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|
|Flats||£105,125 (8)||£145,833 (12)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,600 (10)||£166,889 (27)||£255,880 (25)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|