William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi-detached family home, which boats an open plan kitchen/diner plus two reception rooms and two bathrooms. The property is well presented throughout and to the exterior offers a driveway to the front.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom, extended semi-detached family home situated in Stanningley. Offering an open plan kitchen/diner and a downstairs bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and to the exterior offers a driveway to the front for off-street parking as well as an enclosed garden with outbuilding to the rear.
The property is situated close to local amenities and offers good transport and commuter links to leeds/bradford and the surrounding areas.
Call now to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom, extended semi-detached family home situated in Stanningley. Offering an open plan kitchen/diner and a downstairs bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and to the exterior offers a driveway to the front.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.89m )
One double-glazed bay window to the front of the property, offering a multi-fuel wood burner stove and solid oak wood flooring. One fireplace and one radiator.
Kitchen/Family room 19' 2" x 16' 5" ( 5.84m x 5.00m )
Solid oak wood flooring. The kitchen comprises of worktop space, a mix of wall-hung and base units, space for fridge/freezer, double electric oven and gas hob, integrated washing machine and dish washer, breakfast bar/island and two velux windows and French doors leading to garden.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
The separate dining room has wood flooring, one radiator and french doors leading onto the rear garden. Can be used as an additional bedroom.
Downstairs Bathroom 6' x 4' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.40m )
Tiled flooring, one double-glazed window to the side. The bathroom comprises of a wash basin, wc and corner shower. Fitted cupboard for storage.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.40m )
OFfering one double-glazed window to the front of the property. One radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
One double-glazed window to the rear. One radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Ground floor bedroom, the bedroom offers one double-glazed window to the front and two radiators.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.73m )
Two double-glazed windows, one to rear and one to side with tiled flooring and part-tiled walls. The bathroom comprises of a wash basin, wc and bath with overhead shower. One radiator.
Offering a driveway to the front and gravel area. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with artificial grass. The rear garden offers a summer house with full power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£199,000||2.1||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£130,000 (7)||£208,490 (65)||£282,862 (112)||£457,975 (48)||£606,238 (8)|
|Flats||£118,333 (6)||£134,331 (18)||£170,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£124,615 (13)||£192,407 (83)||£281,864 (113)||£468,628 (49)||£606,238 (8)|