This exceptional three-bedroom flat enjoys an incredibly convenient and central location on the corner of Saltoun Street and Ruthven Lane, just a short distance from the corner of Athole Gardens.
The flat is stated on the fourth floor of a recent landmark development known as Millenium Point.
Flat 9 is extremely bright as it sits on the unique “curved” corner of the development and mainly faces South and West. In particular, the lounge/dining room is bathed in light.
Internally the property has appealing contemporary finishes and externally there is an allocated private parking space in the gated car park which is accessed from the side lane.
• Security entry system to communal hall and stairway.
• Attractive, welcoming reception hall with storage off.
• Amazing, extremely bright main lounge/dining room with five separate windows which follow the unique curve of the building. Cleverly concealed, part open plan access to the kitchen.
• Superbly presented modern kitchen with charming corner window which has aspects down towards Athole Gardens. Generous storage units, worktops and fitted appliances.
• Bedroom one with charming “V” shaped window to the rear. Generous fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room off.
• Stylish, contemporary en suite shower room with window to the side.
• Bedroom two with window to the rear and built-in cupboard/wardrobe off.
• Bedroom three – also perfect as a study/home office with window to the rear and built-in cupboard/wardrobe off.
• Main bathroom off the reception hall with window to the side and mixer shower over the bath.
• Gas central heating.
• Double glazing.
• Elevator to each floor.
• Allocated parking space in a gated residents car park.
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|