A three double bedroom detached bungalow located at the edge of a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area with spacious living accommodation, well maintained garden, off street parking and a garage. A great property which would appeal to a range of buyers and offered with no onward chain.
Situated in a popular and quiet residential area of Pudsey we are pleased to offer for sale this three double bedroom detached bungalow needing a modest update but equally ready to move in to. The property briefly comprises of a good size lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Boiler installed in 2021. Externally there is a well maintained garden to the front and side with off street parking and a detached garage. One of the rooms is currently set up as a study which would be perfect for someone working from home in these modern times. Located close to local amenities and travel links to Leeds and Bradford. Bungalows are rare to come by and very popular so early viewing is a must and offered with no onward chain.
Lounge 13' x 13' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.99m )
A spacious and bright room having a gas fire recessed into a stone fireplace being the central focal point, radiator, neutral carpet, large bay window with stain glass panels to the front with a feature diamond shaped window to the side. Archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.17m )
A separate dining room having an open fire recessed into a period brick fireplace, neutral carpet, radiator and a bay window to the side with feature stained glass.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 3" ( 3.81m x 1.91m )
The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer with a tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring and windows to the side and rear.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
A good size double bedroom positioned to the front elevation with space for free standing furniture, carpet, radiator and a bay window to the front with feature stained glass panels. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
A further double bedroom positioned to the rear elevation with space for free standing furniture, radiator and dual aspect windows, one to the rear and a bay window to the side with feature stain glass panels letting in lots of natural light.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
Another good size bedroom positioned to the side elevation with space for free standing furniture, featuire fireplace, radiator and a window with feature stain glass panels. This room would be great as study, perfect for people working from home in these modern times.
Bathroom 6' x 8' ( 1.83m x 2.44m )
With tiling to splash areas the bathroom comprises of a panel bath with electric shower above, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, lino flooring and a uPVC douible glazed window to the rear. Cork flooring.
Externally to the front and side there is a well maintained gardenwith a sunny aspect, being laid to lawn with well established shrubs and hedge borders with a paved seating area. There is also under house storage which houses the new boiler. Driveway parking and with a sunny aspect.
Single detached garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.5%||£212,266||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£132,174 (8)||£181,331 (64)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|
|Flats||£92,249 (4)||£131,500 (30)||-||-||-|
|All||£118,866 (12)||£165,428 (94)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|