A traditional end terraced villa with accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room and shower room. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family bathroom with four piece suite. GCH & dg. Gardens to front, side and rear.
An absolutely stunning, traditional end terraced villa which has been comprehensively upgraded and meticulously maintained by the current owners. Accommodation on offer comprises entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge with bay window, original ceiling plaster work and stunning open fireplace, outstanding dining kitchen, utility room and downstairs shower room. On the upper level there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom with four piece suite including separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from GCH and dg. Externally there are stunning and easily maintained gardens to the front, side and rear. The property enjoys fabulous open outlooks over trees and parkland.
Parkhill Road is located within the popular area of Shawlands. Situated close to a great selection of local amenities and transport links including Pollokshaws West train station and Cathcart Circle Line which offer a ten minute commute into Glasgow City Centre. Pollok Park is also close. Local schooling at both primary and secondary is close at hand, together with Glasgow Clyde College providing further education. Mount Florida, Strathbungo and Battlefield are also within close proximity and also have an excellent selection of shopping, restaurants and bars/bistros. Braehead and Silverburn Shopping Centres are also nearby. Excellent motorway access to City Centre and beyond by means of the M8, M77 and Clyde Tunnel.
Lounge 19' 1" max x 17' 3" max ( 5.82m max x 5.26m max )
Dining Kitchen 24' max x 12' 9" max ( 7.32m max x 3.89m max )
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Shower Room 7' 9" x 3' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.14m )
Bedroom One 19' 7" max x 15' 8" max ( 5.97m max x 4.78m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.2%||£192,748||3.3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£100,000 (1)||£105,000 (2)||£235,362 (11)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|
|Flats||£108,154 (13)||£129,199 (30)||£102,917 (12)||-||-|
|All||£107,571 (14)||£127,687 (32)||£166,260 (23)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|