Set comfortably back from Crown Road North and forming part of a comprehensively refurbished End Terraced blonde sandstone townhouse, this is an immaculate three-bedroom second floor conversion.
The property enjoys an attractive front outlook over to Crown Circus and side aspects over towards the edge of Crown Gardens.
Internally the entire flat has been fully modernised to an extremely high standard and provides an appealing combination of a traditional property with a practical, easily run, modern interior.
There are stunning original features in the communal entrance including stained glass in the landing windows.
Externally the property has a shared garden to the rear.
The property is incredibly convenient for countless West End amenities and is close to the Botanic Gardens and the University of Glasgow Campus.
• Security entry system.
• Lovely, pillared, communal entrance hall with natural light coming down the sweeping staircase.
• Welcoming reception hall with quality wooden flooring and storage off.
• Bright, spacious lounge/dining room with two section window to the front and an additional window to the side. Quality wooden flooring.
• Modern, re-fitted kitchen with a large Velux/rooflight window, storage units, worktop surfaces, freestanding fridge, freezer, electric cooker and washing machine. Quality wooden flooring.
• Bedroom one with double window to the front and quality wooden flooring.
• Bedroom two with large Velux/rooflight window, fitted wardrobes/storage space and quality wooden flooring.
• Bedroom three with window to the side, storage cupboard off and quality wooden flooring.
• Contemporary, re-fitted bathroom with three-piece white suite, mixer shower over the bath and floor and wall tiling.
• Gas central heating.
• New sash and case windows and Velux/rooflight windows.
• Residents gardens.
• Close to local transport facilities including Hillhead Underground Station providing easy access to the city centre.
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||-||£488,000 (3)||£270,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£322,720 (25)||£425,999 (5)||-|
|All||£199,000 (6)||£258,967 (31)||£340,429 (28)||£399,999 (6)||-|