**period three bedroom property**
An imposing double fronted stone built end of terrace dating back to the 1860's. A well proportioned property throughout with three bedrooms, two receptions, rear garden, detached double garage/workshop and off street parking for multiple vehicles.
We are delighted to offer to the market this wonderful opportunity to restore a substantial period home retaining many original features. A well proportioned home with high ceilings give an overall sense of space, with opportunities to extend the living accommodation further by converting the spacious cellars and/or loft space, subject to the relevant building regulations approvals.
The property briefly comprises; ground floor - entrance vestibule, living room with feature stone fire place and stove; dining room; kitchen with access to the cellars.
To the first floor; two large double bedrooms; further good sized bedroom; house bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired heating.
Externally, there is a small gated yard to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear with well stocked borders, bark and slate chippings. There is a detached double garage/workshop and off-street parking for at least three vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|