Closing date Tuesday 29th November at 3:00PM
A particularly spacious and elegant second floor, two-bedroom conversion located in the heart of the West End with the significant advantages of an allocated parking space and immaculately presented communal garden grounds.
Extending to close to 1400sq.ft internally this stylish apartment offers an impressive specification throughout and includes an outstanding living/dining room with an incredible sense of space and light due to the ceiling height, generous size and unusually large windows. In addition, there is an impressive, open plan Leicht kitchen by Kitchens International with quartz worktops and Siemens appliances, a fabulous master bedroom with a versatile mezzanine level, master en suite shower room, a spacious second bedroom and a contemporary Jack and Jill three piece bathroom.
We would also highlight the huge benefit of a secure gated parking space which is contained within the underground garage. Forming part of a beautiful landscaped development, set back and tree lined from Victoria Crescent Road the property is a short walk to Byres Road, Hyndland Road together with easy access to the University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
• Video security entry system
• Immaculate communal entrance hall
• Welcoming reception hall with hardwood flooring, two useful storage cupboards off and skylight above
• Outstanding main living/dining room with four windows to the front, two windows to the side and hardwood flooring
• Fabulous kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances, hardwood flooring, skylight above and two section window to the side
• • Master bedroom with staircase to upper level area, two section window to the front, two section window to the side, sitting/dressing area and concealed under-stair wardrobe storage.
• Stylish en suite shower room with underfloor heating
• Bedroom two with two windows to the side
• Contemporary Jack and Jill three piece bathroom with underfloor heating
• Gas central heating – Tado Smart Thermostat system currently in place
• Double glazing
• Well presented communal garden grounds
• Allocated parking space within the secure underground residents’ car park.
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|