A lovely detached bungalow for sale in the popular village of farsley. Featuring a garage and low maintenance gardens both front and rear. Double glazed and central heating. Part boarded loft with a drop down ladder. Viewing highly recommended
A lovely detached bungalow for sale in the popular village of farsley. Featuring a garage and low maintenance gardens both front and rear. Double glazed and central heating. Viewing highly recommended. Fitted modern kitchen and bathroom, lovely lounge and good size bedrooms.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.10m )
A lovely spacious room with plenty of windows letting in lots of natural light. Adam style fire surround with electric fire. Dining area. Radiator
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Window and door to the side. Radiator
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.12m )
Rear facing and offering plenty of space, with a range of fitted wardrobes, drawer and dressing table. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
with fitted wardrobes and double glazed door to the rear
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, lo flush WC and hand wash basin. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator and window to the side.
The property benefits from a good size drive way an garage, low maintenance gardens to both front and rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.5%||£212,266||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£132,174 (8)||£181,331 (64)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|
|Flats||£92,249 (4)||£131,500 (30)||-||-||-|
|All||£118,866 (12)||£165,428 (94)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|