20th Sep 2022
9th Jan 2023
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
*Fantastic incentives available, ready to move into!* This property is rich with space and features three generous bedrooms with open plan drawing & dining area flooded with natural light.
Forming the centrepiece of this exclusive new development, Weston House is an Italianate-style neo-classical property dating back to the late 1800s; the villa itself is set to be transformed into a series of five grand apartments and one spectacular penthouse.
Offering two or three bedrooms, each residence offers a choice of spacious layouts to suit a variety of lifestyles while benefitting from wonderful high ceilings and beautiful character features. Weston House is discreetly set back from one of Edgbaston’s most premier roads, and this striking selection of luxury homes comes courtesy of renowned housebuilder Spitfire Homes, making up part of their coveted Bespoke Collection.
The Bespoke Collection by Spitfire Homes is an exclusive portfolio of high-specification properties built in some of the most desirable locations across the Midlands. The design-led approach undertaken by Spitfire in creating its Bespoke Collection ensures that each scheme is distinctly individual and constructed from a hand-selected range of premium materials, showcasing an interior specification made up of a variety of the finest brands.
With prices from £875,000, contact us today for more information and to register your interest for the launch of the magnificent new show home.
• Individually designed kitchens from a
range bespoke to Spitfire Homes featuring
timeless shaker-style cabinetry and soft
• Premium quartz worktops with upstand
to kitchens and quartz splashbacks to
the hob area.
• A range of integrated appliances throughout
including Neff induction hob, single oven
and combination microwave oven.
• Zanussi washer dryer to apartments
without a utility.
• Zanussi dishwasher and fridge freezer.
• Pop up electric socket complete with usb
charging point (where applicable).
• Under-cabinet LED strip lighting.
Bathroom & en suites
• Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch
sanitaryware with polished chrome fittings
• Bespoke fitted mirrored cabinet with
shelving and lighting to all bathrooms,
and primary en suite of No’s. 1,2,3 & 4
and The Bennett Penthouse.
• 2.7m high cermaic tiling to walls with
mirrored cabinets and shower/bath areas
in bathroom and en suites.
• 1.2m high ceramic tiling to all walls with
sanitary ware in bathroom, en suites and WC.
• Half height ceramic tiling to all walls with
sanitary ware in bathroom, en suites and WC.
• Multi-rail chrome heated towel radiator
to bathroom and en suites.
• Hansgrohe Raindance overhead
finishes & features
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes with
mirrored sliding doors to primary
and secondary bedroom.
• Stylish two panel internal doors with
polished chrome door furniture.
• Contemporary black nickel
sockets where visible throughout.
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Fixed LED downlighters throughout.
• Feature pendant lighting to No.5 kitchen,
living and dining area.
• Allocated basement storage to
• No.1 - Oak herringbone parquet to the hall,
kitchen, utility, drawing room and dining
area. Ceramic tiling to en suites and WC.
• No.2 - Original retained tiling to the hall with
oak herringbone parquet to the inner hall,
and kitchen, living and dining area. Ceramic
tiling to en suites and WC.
• No.3 - Oak herringbone parquet to the hall,
kitchen and dining area. Ceramic tiling to
WC and Amtico to en suites.
• No.4 - Oak herringbone parquet to the hall,
WC, kitchen, drawing room and dining area.
Amtico to en suites.
• No.5 - Oak herringbone parquet to the hall,
landing, WC, and kitchen, living and dining
area. Amtico to en suites.
• The Bennett Penthouse - Oak herringbone
parquet to the hall, and kitchen, family
and dining area. Amtico to the bathroom
and en suites.
Security & peace of mind
• Allocated off-road parking and car charging
points to all properties.
• 10-year Build-Zone Warranty.
• Two-year Homeowner Warranty provided
by Spitfire Homes.
• Beaufort is a private estate and will be
maintained under a management company.
Please refer to the Sales Consultant
• Video intercom system to all properties.
• Lift serving ground, first and second floors.
• Original retained floor tiling and staircase to
ground floor lobby.
• Turfed garden areas with paved patios and
pathways as shown on site plans
Leasehold with approximately 998 years remaining.
Local info for B15