** extension potential **
Set in a very desirable location near popular schools this detached house offers large driveway, garage, large utility room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and large enclosed rear family garden.
Set in a very desirable location near popular schools this detached house offers large driveway, garage, large utility room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and large enclosed rear family garden. Close to local amenities, bus routes for easy access to Solihull town centre and railway station.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Single glazed door to side aspect, single glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 18' 2" ( 4.04m x 5.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV and telephone points, two central heating radiators, electric fire and wall lights.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, doors to the utility room and dining room, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, fridge, pantry, two central heating radiators and part tiled.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 12' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.71m )
Wall and base units, cupboards and space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects and lino floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 13' 2" ( 4.90m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to under eave storage, TV point and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, large walk in shower, hand wash basin, WC, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Beautiful private rear garden with paved patio leading to mature lawns with access to storage shed.
Garage 8' 4" x 16' 5" ( 2.54m x 5.00m )
Up and over electric door, double glazed window to side aspect, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.3%||£338,325||2.7||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£254,633 (3)||£367,995 (11)||£397,546 (39)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|
|Flats||£158,703 (38)||£239,791 (98)||£369,707 (7)||-||-|
|All||£165,722 (41)||£252,729 (109)||£393,310 (46)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|