A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after Poolfield Drive, behind Alderbook & Blossomfield Road. The property is well located being close to public transport, schools and Solihull Town Centre is only a short distance away.
A rare corner plot opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after Poolfield Drive, behind Alderbook & Blossomfield Road. The property is well located being close to public transport, schools and Solihull Town Centre is only a short distance away. The accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, lounge, diner, kitchen, family bathroom, additional W.C., further benefiting from double glazing, a detached garage, driveway and large private rear garden.
Driveway and large front garden with mature shrubs and bushes.
Double glazed door and window to side aspect, hot airflow boiler cupboard plus additional storage cupboards.
Lounge 17' 8" x 14' 8" ( 5.38m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, TV and telephone points, electric fire, two ceiling lights and two wall lights.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and hatch to kitchen
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, incorporating a bowl sink with drainer either side, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer and serving hatch to dining room,
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and fitted dressing table.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and built-in storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 12' 3" ( 2.79m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and fitted dressing table & wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaving point and fully tiled.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC and hand wash basin.
Patio area leading to lawn, mature shrubs and plants to borders, slabbed seating area to rear, shed, greenhouse, side access and further patio area and bin storage behind garage.
Garage 15' 5" x 17' 5" ( 4.70m x 5.31m )
Electric up and over remote controlled door, double glazed door to rear, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.8%||£330,000||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£223,207 (7)||£330,762 (13)||£465,293 (34)||£706,519 (36)||£857,996 (15)|
|Flats||£193,875 (38)||£267,829 (68)||£470,000 (9)||-||-|
|All||£198,438 (45)||£277,930 (81)||£466,278 (43)||£706,519 (36)||£857,996 (15)|