The property in general has a beautiful and quirky feel throughout and has many original features including original beams and Stone flooring, Window sills, radiators and so much more. The views are beautiful across the open field. The outside area are ideal for anyone wanting a workshop etc.
Full of charm and character is this deceptively spacious end terrace Cottage which is located in the beautiful West Handley and lies within a conservation area. With beautiful views and ample of outside space the property is definitely worth an inspection. There is a charming bespoke kitchen, cosy lounge with exposed beams and log burner. Two bedrooms, en-suite wc. Four piece bathroom suite including a rolled edge bath. Beautiful private courtyard, stunning garden overlooking open fields. Numerous outbuilding including a workshop, wooden shed and man cave. The property is accessible for Motorway Links, Sheffield and Chesterfield but has a lovely rural feel about it.
Having an entrance composite stable door, double glazed window and built in seating area.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 6' 3" ( 4.95m x 1.91m )
Having a range of bespoke wall and base units solid oak work surfaces and Belfast sink. 3 front facing double glazed windows and 4 Velux style windows. Solid Oak floor and space for a range cooker with extractor hood above (cooker available under separate negotiations).
Lounge 16' 10" x 13' 8" ( 5.13m x 4.17m )
A spacious charming room having a Log burner, beamed ceiling some of them being the original beams. Two side facing double glazed windows, built in window seat and book shelf's. An opening leads to the dining area and an open plan staircase leads to the first floor accommodation.
Dining Area 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Solid stone tiled floor, Velux style window and French doors leading to the courtyard.
Oak handrail, front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator. There is a built in wardrobe with handrail. A stair case leads to the master bedroom.
A four piece suite comprising a rolled edge bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin. Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and oak flooring.
Attic Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.87m )
A charming room having two front facing Velux style windows providing beautiful views and rear facing Velux style window. Radiator and beamed ceiling. A further door leads to the en-suite.
Having a wc and wash hand basin. Side facing double glazed window, radiator and oak floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
A lovely room having a front facing double glazed window with fantastic views, radiator and ornamental cast iron fire place.
There is a beautiful enclosed courtyard, with seating area and outhouse which provides power and light, There is plumbing for a washing machine and chest freezer.
The property is accessed via a communal electric gate, there is a seating area outside of the property and a lawned garden area and seating area with Railway sleepers proving beautiful views into the open field.
There is a large wood store, useful workshop having power, light and hot and cold water. There is a Potting shed, Greenhouse and additional 30ft Man Cave which has two front facing double glazed windows, French doors, laminate flooring and sink unit. Separate wc. Outside there is a lovely decked veranda and garden. Ornamental pond which is built from railway sleepers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6%||£170,000||3||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£131,250 (4)||£195,000 (15)||£236,296 (27)||£360,146 (34)||£972,500 (2)|
|All||£122,000 (5)||£195,000 (15)||£236,296 (27)||£360,146 (34)||£972,500 (2)|