#closing date Wednesday 21st September at 12PM#
106 Essex Drive sits on an extremely prominent, large plot on the corner of Essex Drive and Beresford Avenue and backs onto Mitre Lane. The plot is extremely deceptive as the house is tucked behind private gates and mature boundary hedging and there is undoubted potential for extension (subject to all relevant planning permissions and building warrants).
In list one Jordanhill catchment area, this exceptional traditional end terraced villa has a red sandstone frontage and enjoys a south facing position.
Internally the house offers a five-apartment internal layout of main lounge, bright dining room, extended kitchen, three upstairs bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
Externally the house delivers many more features than usual with beautiful gardens to the front, side and rear. The broad side driveway gives generous off-street parking and overall, the house is extremely private.
• Front entrance porch with glazed door and adjacent windows.
• Reception hall extended through panelled/glazed front door, window to the front, under stair storage and quality herringbone flooring.
• Main lounge with three section bay window to the front, focal point fireplace with wood burning stove, quality herringbone flooring and partly open plan to the dining room.
• A bright dining room with access from both the hall and also the lounge. Two section window to the rear and quality herringbone flooring.
• Large, extended, fitted kitchen with a range of storage units, storage shelving and butchers block. Built in gas hob with oven below and extractor above. Large window to the rear, additional window to the side and back door directly to the garden. Access to storage cupboard.
• Traditional stairway with spindle style banister leading to the upper landing.
• Upper landing leading to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
• Bedroom one with two section window to the front.
• Bedroom two with two section window to the rear and corner storage cupboard.
• Bedroom three with window to the front.
• Attractive, contemporary bathroom with three-piece white suite and mixer shower over the bath. Window to the rear.
• Gas central heating.
• Double gazing
• Unusually large and beautifully presented garden grounds to the front, side and rear which have been tastefully developed and landscaped by the present owner. There is private, boundary hedging, a front lawn with surrounding planted beds, patio/terrace to the rear and cleverly “stepped” lawns to the rear. Large, corner storage shed.
• Substantial, private, double wooden gates lead from Essex Drive to the generous private driveway to the side.
• Smart security system, WiFi connected devices and app controlled
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£149,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£185,000 (1)||£143,315 (3)||£475,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£80,533 (15)||£103,942 (27)||£108,166 (6)||-||-|
|All||£80,533 (15)||£106,837 (28)||£119,882 (9)||£475,000 (1)||-|