A very rarely available traditional mid terrace villa with accommodation comprising entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Three bedrooms and shower room. GCH & dg. Gardens to front and rear. Garage.
A very rarely available traditional mid terraced villa with open outlook. Accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway with storage and large lounge with bay window and feature fireplace. Bright dining room with patio doors leading to rear garden. Spacious fitted kitchen. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family shower room. Large floored attic space. The property benefits from GCH & dg. Externally there are will kept gardens to the front and rear. Large garage.
Auldhouse Road is situated in the popular Newlands district of Glasgow. The area is well served with an excellent selection of local amenities and transport links. Auldhouse Retail Park, Darnley Retail Park, Silverburn and Braehead Shopping Centres are a short distance away. Good selection of primary and secondary schools including Hutchesons' Grammar School. For outdoor recreation, Pollok Country Park is a short walk away. Excellent access to motorway links.
Lounge 17' 5" into bay window x 14' 3" ( 5.31m into bay window x 4.34m )
Dining Room 14' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Shower Room 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.2%||£192,748||3.3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£100,000 (1)||£105,000 (2)||£235,362 (11)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|
|Flats||£108,154 (13)||£129,199 (30)||£102,917 (12)||-||-|
|All||£107,571 (14)||£127,687 (32)||£166,260 (23)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|