**well presented three vedroom semi-detached**
Suitable for first time buyers, growing families and more, this fantastic three bedroom semi detached property is situated close to local schools, amenities and transport links.
Situated in the popular village of Baildon, this well presented three bedroom semi detached property would suit a variety of buyers including first time buyers and growing families alike.
The property benefits from an entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, dining kitchen and double doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and the family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with lawned and decked area, as well as front garden, driveway for several cars and garage.
Baildon itself is a bustling and vibrant village that is situated on the borders of Bradford and Leeds. Enjoying a rural setting and well known for its moorland beauty via Baildon Moor and Shipley Glen. Excellent road and rail networks link the village superbly with Leeds and Bradford. The village centre is home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Recreational facilities include a popular Golf Course, cricket and rugby ground.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|