Available for cash purchase only. This is an exceptional and larger style three-bedroom duplex penthouse apartment spanning over 1700 sq ft and situated on the eighth and ninth floors of the landmark Lancefield Quay development. The property is formed over two floors and commands outstanding views east, south and west over the River Clyde and Glasgow skyline beyond from a substantial balcony of 235 sq ft. Further benefiting from a private allocated under cover parking space and a separate garage of 12'6" x 18'2".
A double height wall of glass floods the apartment with natural light, there are high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms with notable highlights including the fabulous lounge on the lower floor with stairs leading to a carefully designed modern re-fitted kitchen with Caesarstone countertops and full range of integrated appliances, generous kitchen island and all open plan to the upper dining space; the principal bedroom, spanning over 18ft on the upper level, has excellent storage and a luxurious raised en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath and walk-in wet floor shower; there are two further double bedrooms one having an en-suite shower room; main family bathroom off the reception hall, and a useful utility room and an exceptional amount of well configured storage throughout the apartment. There are motorised blinds to the south facing windows in addition to their 10% Solar film to reduce effect of the sun in summer and a blend of quality hardwood flooring to the upper floor and third bedroom and laminate wooden floorcoverings.
• Security entry system; communal entrance hall with lift or stair access to each floor.
• 8th floor landing; welcoming reception hall with utility cupboard off.
• Double bedroom with window to rear of the building, hardwood flooring and quality fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom two with two section window to rear, fitted wardrobes carpeted floorcoverings and an en-suite shower room
• Stylish main three piece bathroom off the hall
• Generous living room with full height windows, a sliding door to balcony and there is cleverly created storage with integrated fridge off the lounge
• Feature open tread staircase leading to the upper level
• Quality re-fitted kitchen with central island, Caesarstone Countertops, an excellent range of base and wall units, integrated fridge and full size freezer, Gutmann double induction hob with downdraft extractor, 4 in 1 boiling tap, waste disposal, full size pull out larder cupboard as well as a walk-in larder with fitted shelving
• Open plan dining area with quality hardwood flooring and incredible views to the river and ‘Squinty Bridge’ and beyond.
• Principal bedroom with four section window to rear, a wall of fitted wardrobes; raised re-fitted en suite bathroom with wet room shower cubicle.
• The property has a well portioned balcony, an allocated parking space, a separate garage, gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is being offered for sale on cash purchase status at present. This is due to remediation works, that will be required in the future to ensure the building meets with current regulations for a satisfactory EWS1 Certificate. The factors and co-owners application for The Scottish Governments Single Building Assessment (sba) pilot scheme has been accepted.
Lancefield Quay is situated in the widely renowned neighbourhood of Finnieston, ideally located mid-way between Glasgow City Centre and the trendy West End, there is within a short distance a fabulous selection of restaurants bars and cafes, nearby Scottish Events Campus for exhibition and conference venues, great shopping, culture and several fitness clubs. In close proximity are Glasgow’s media centre, the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Caledonian. Excellent road links, including M8, M74 and M77 motorways, are all very easily accessible as are Anderston Station linking to Glasgow Central railway stations.
From the Clyde ‘Squinty’ Bridge, proceed east on Lancefield Quay, turning first left into Elliot Street and almost immediately left into the gated courtyard of Lancefield Quay. Once inside the courtyard carpark area, No. 108 can be found towards the far left hand corner of the building towards the Finnieston Street block.
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: G
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£374,983 (3)||£426,333 (3)||£550,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£139,669 (38)||£234,443 (76)||£358,777 (26)||£389,666 (9)||-|
|All||£139,669 (38)||£239,780 (79)||£365,765 (29)||£405,700 (10)||-|