Located within one of Clarkston's more desirable residential pockets; this impressive traditional bungalow is set amidst an expansive and beautifully manicured garden plot and delivers an extremely well-ordered and notably spacious interior.
Delivering an impressive balance of traditional charm with a contemporary decorative finish, this superb detached home boasts a notably bright and spacious five apartment composition with bath/shower room facilities on both levels, and is set amidst a similarly impressive garden plot.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright reception hallway with storage off, the ground floor accommodation extends thereafter to attractive formal lounge with feature fire and surround at focal point, front facing master bedroom, additional double bedroom or optional family room boasting an attractive 'French' door feature to the striking rear garden, impressive dining sized kitchen incorporating a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units whilst providing ample space for family dining, practical rear sun/breakfasting room and modern family bathroom hosting a white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment and useful cabinet storage.
The superb balance of family accommodation is further enhanced by a dormer attic conversion which delivers a further generous double bedroom as well as an extremely useful shower room. There is also an abundance of eaves storage accessible from this level. Rivalling the home itself is the superb plot within which it is set which, as previously mentioned, is expansive in size and meticulously manicured. This area is beautifully composed with areas of terraced lawn, mature shrub beds and attractive patio.
Loung 14' 5" into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.39m into bay x 4.22m )
Rear Bedroom/family Room 14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
Front Bedroom 11' 11" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.63m max x 3.56m max )
Dining Kitchen 19' 3" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.87m max x 3.15m max )
Sun/breakfast Porch 6' 6" x 5' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.78m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
Attic Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" max x 4' 9" max ( 3.30m max x 1.45m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£183,749||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£183,733 (15)||£261,125 (24)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|
|Flats||£105,125 (8)||£145,833 (12)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,600 (10)||£166,889 (27)||£255,880 (25)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|