A superb opportunity to purchase a unique mews style home formed over the first and second floors and having a garage on the ground floor. Number 8 Woodside Place Lane is situated at the rear of Woodside Place, within the highly desirable Park Area.
The property was completed circa 2006 when the whole building and the two mews houses were comprehensively developed and refurbished. This is an incredibly stylish and interesting property with numerous notable features including an outside terrace/balcony off the lounge/dining room (south facing), a communal garden area and the rare advantage of a private garage – parking space.
The interior is bright and contemporary and extends to lower hall, first floor landing, three bedrooms (one en-suite), main bathroom, upper floor landing, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and sheltered balcony.
Within a short walking distance there are cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, The Kelvingrove Art Galleries, walks, running and cycle paths. There is also easy access to the vibrant areas on Byres Road and in Finnieston which has become a really desirable pocket for eating out and socialising.
• Security entry system from Woodside Place Lane.
• Access via the side of the garage to the back of the building, the communal garden area and then the private entrance.
• Private entrance door to the lower hall and stairway.
• Private stairway up to the first floor landing which has wooden flooring and storage.
• Bedroom one with windows to the front and generous wardrobe space.
• Contemporary en-suite with w.c, wash basin, bath and walk-in shoer.
• Bedroom two with windows to the front and built-in wardrobe.
• Bedroom three with angled window to the rear and built-in storage.
• Contemporary bathroom with three piece white suite and electric shower over bath.
• Stairway from first floor landing to top floor landing with wooden flooring.
• Charming main lounge/dining room with bi-fold doors to the front balcony, three piece velux windows to the rear, focal point fire and wooden flooring.
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with velux window to the front, fitted appliances and wooden flooring.
• Fabulous south facing balcony to the front.
• Gas central heating.
• Double glazing.
• Garage providing one, private parking space.
Council Tax: E
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£374,983 (3)||£426,333 (3)||£550,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£139,669 (38)||£234,443 (76)||£358,777 (26)||£389,666 (9)||-|
|All||£139,669 (38)||£239,780 (79)||£365,765 (29)||£405,700 (10)||-|