This immaculate loft apartment offers luxury living with character features throughout. Located in the exclusive Sherborne Lofts development, this fantastic two bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom property enjoys an excellent position within the City Centre situated close to Birmingham's famous canals. Sherborne Lofts is a friendly resident community, and offers the potential for owners to buy into the freehold, a rarity in the City Centre.
The duplex apartment benefits from two, private outdoor spaces, one of which is a terrace accessible from the open-plan living area and the other from the bedroom. The apartment has been completely redesigned and reconfigured by the current owner in recent years to maximise the available living space including the addition of a downstairs WC for convenience, and extending the bedroom space. Both bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms, with the master also including a fitted wardrobe and the second bedroom accessing the ensuite through a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. The kitchen has been replaced in recent years, with high-quality Bosch appliances and natural stone worktops creating a fantastic hosting space, and dining area currently set up for a 10-seater dining table and plenty of room for more guests!
A unique touch in the loft is the jib located in the lounge against the original brickwork and feature steels, restored and retained from the conversion of the original building reminding guests and occupiers of the heritage of the building. There is an additional storage, an internal office space (with scope for conversion into the ultimate walk-in wardrobe) and thoughtfully designed utility room. This property also benefits from 2 secure allocated parking spaces, one located in the basement and the other in the gated car park
Sherborne Lofts features a daytime concierge, and is located just a short walk away from the bars and restaurants of Brindleyplace, an underrated and picturesque area with cafes, bars and restaurants.
Spacious open plan living/dining room with large windows and access to the balcony, plus spiral staircase to level 1.
Stylish kitchen with central island, and fitted appliances including a gas hob and electric Bosch appliances.
Spacious double bedroom with access to balcony, fitted wardrobe, ensuite and internal office/potential walk-in wardrobe
Spacious tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower. Accessed from the master bedroom.
Accessed on the top floor, with direct access to an ensuite bathroom and separate walk-in dressing room.
Tiled bathroom with large mirror and large shower.
Guest toilet with basin and mirror.
Spacious private terrace with lovely views located off the lounge, and private balcony off the master bedroom.
- Upon formal acceptance of an offer, all purchasers will be asked to produce identification and full details of their chosen solicitor. In order to avoid delays, this must be produced swiftly. Unreasonable delays may result in the acceptance being withdrawn.
- These property details do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- Purchasers are advised to check the measurements before committing to any expense as many of the measurements are taken directly from the developer’s original floorplans. Changes or adjustments may have been made since, or the original measurements may have not been accurate. Photos and visuals are for reference only and may not be the exact apartment.
- Apparatus, equipment, figures, fittings, goods or services have not been formally checked by FleetMilne. It is in the purchaser’s interest to check the working condition. Access can be arranged in order to do so– please just request an additional visit via our team.
- The legal title of the property has not been checked by FleetMilne, purchasers are advised to instruct their solicitor to do this.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.4%||£201,429||2.6||1.1|
|Block of flats||1%||£282,333||3.3||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£269,983 (3)||£198,333 (6)||£253,341 (29)||£338,333 (15)||£410,495 (20)|
|Flats||£140,428 (90)||£217,887 (94)||£289,258 (14)||£270,000 (2)||£325,000 (2)|
|All||£144,607 (93)||£216,714 (100)||£265,035 (43)||£330,294 (17)||£402,723 (22)|