- A unique opportunity to acquire a development plot for a C. 3500 square foot, luxury sea view home.
- The generous plot extends to half an acre and commands a breath-taking elevated position above Carbis Bay offering coastal views for miles.
- The secluded private position is a tranquil semi-rural oasis, a quite remarkable feat when located in Carbis Bay and just moments from the bustling St. Ives.
- The impressive proposed plans boast a traditional external aesthetic with a mix of natural materials in keeping with the tastefully developed nearby homes.
- Accommodation is arranged with reverse living to maximise the elevated position and enhancing the stunning sea view with doors opening to the raised rear garden.
- For those that so wish, there is a fantastic opportunity to create a leisure suite in the basement with a swimming pool, gym and sauna on the proposed design.
- Contact agent for further details.
- Subject to H2 Planning Policy.
- EPC and Council Tax tbc
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.2%||£834,583||3.8||2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£446,000 (5)||£359,309 (29)||£538,570 (42)||£824,167 (18)||£788,333 (9)|
|Flats||£266,244 (8)||£447,126 (23)||£698,564 (7)||£895,000 (1)||-|
|All||£335,381 (13)||£392,997 (53)||£561,427 (49)||£760,476 (21)||£788,333 (9)|