auction sale 15 September 2022 - Unfinished development site for ten townhouses.
Good location, just off Leeds Road.
***for sale by auction. Various bidding options available: Online, telephone, proxy or in person at the grand connaught rooms, great queen street, 61-65, covent garden, london, WC2B 5DA ***15th September 2022***9.30 am start***contact the auctioneers to register now***
A superb development opportunity for a site of ten townhouses to the rear of the Old School located at the bottom of Wrose Brow Road, just off Leeds Road leading into Shipley town centre. The site is within a short commute of the town’s facilities including railway station, supermarkets, schools, shops restaurants and bars. It is close to the historic centre of Saltaire and within a commutable distance of the cities of Bradford and Leeds.
The site remains unfinished, with four of the properties built, but they have been vandalised. Footings have been put in for the remaining properties along with the services infrastructure work*. Full planning details are available via the Bradford Council Planning Portal under reference: 16/04772/maf. *Prospective buyers should make their own enquires prior to bidding and refer to the legal pack.
House Type One
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, WC, Lounge and Dining Kitchen.
First Floor: Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Second floor: Master Bedroom and Ensuite.
House Type Two
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, WC, Lounge/ Diner and Kitchen.
First Floor: Landing Master Bedroom, Ensuite and Study.
Second floor: Landing Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Enquiries: W H Brown Northern Auction Centre, 38 High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN10 6JE. Tel. Nb: We have a land and new homes department that’s offers advice on selling new build properties. If you need projected figures for the resale or wish to sell them through us please contact. Jo Mathers, New Homes Manager (Yorkshire
***guide pice £425,000***
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1250 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to the Auctioneers by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
**please contact the auctioneers at to request A copy of the legal pack, if this is available we can email it over to you**
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst the auctioneers make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
Registration for bidding online will close the Friday before the auction sale. Please ensure you register and submit all the details and documents required in time. Without authorisation to bid prior to the sale you will be unable to bid in the auction.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.8%||£227,500||4.5||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£140,000 (1)||£167,678 (16)||£182,037 (44)||£311,575 (12)||£277,488 (4)|
|Flats||£73,500 (9)||£116,829 (12)||£86,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£80,150 (10)||£145,886 (28)||£175,950 (47)||£311,575 (12)||£277,488 (4)|