**well presented three bedroom bungalow**
stunning three bedroom detached bungalow, benefitting from a garage, driveway, well maintained gardens and an amazing interior.
Situated in the popular village of Baildon, this well presented three bedroom bungalow would suit a variety of buyers.
The property benefits from an entrance hall leading to the open plan living kitchen with an array of intergrated appliances including double oven, microwave, dishwasher, oven and hob, as well as living flame effect fire. The hallway also allows access to the other rooms in the property, the three good sized bedrooms, utility room, family bathroom with underfloor heating and heated mirror and spacious conservatory that leads to the impressively presented rear garden with decked area and pond, garage and driveway.
The property also benefits from a full security system including CCTV and security lights.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£221,242||2.5||1|
|Block of flats||0.6%||£235,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£85,000 (1)||£211,154 (21)||£302,666 (56)||£431,605 (28)||£590,000 (9)|
|Flats||£97,666 (9)||£121,219 (27)||£219,983 (3)||-||-|
|All||£96,400 (10)||£160,565 (48)||£298,462 (59)||£431,605 (28)||£590,000 (9)|