A rare opportunity has arisen, to purchase this three double bedroom detached family home, revealing spacious accommodation with a contemporary style and stunning open aspect views.
Nestled at the top of this exclusive cul-de-sac in the village of Scarcroft, the property occupies a prime position overlooking the countryside. This ideal family home offers a peaceful location but is within easy reach of facilities in nearby Collingham and Wetherby.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious and well proportioned accommodation throughout. Beautifully presented and featuring oak flooring to a large area of the ground floor, the welcoming hallway leads to a contemporary dining kitchen with integrated appliances, and to a light and airy family lounge with bi-folding doors to the secluded rear garden. A utility room and downstairs WC completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an integral garage and driveway.
Scarcroft itself is conveniently located almost midway between Leeds and the market town of Wetherby and the area is well served with shopping and recreational facilities including several excellent golf courses and the David Lloyd Leisure Centre. There are also schools of most denominations including the Grammar School at Leeds and Gateways School close by. The village also benefits from a local pub and a newly developed children’s play area which is located next to the village hall.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither goodmove nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Goodmove Group.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.4%||£168,750||2.8||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£191,678 (28)||£213,734 (70)||£422,971 (37)||£1,429,625 (4)|
|Flats||£107,921 (7)||£122,737 (19)||£300,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£107,921 (7)||£163,808 (47)||£214,949 (71)||£422,971 (37)||£1,429,625 (4)|