• Detached pre-war bungalow finished to a high standard
• Located in Bearsden’s popular Carrickarden district
• Three double bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen
• Family bathroom and one en-suite shower room
• Beautifully stocked, entirely level rear garden with south westerly orientation
• Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing
• Bearsden Primary and Bearsden Academy catchment
• Off street driveway parking and detached garage
Suited to growing families and downsizers in equal measure, this charming detached bungalow was originally constructed in the 1930’s by John Lawrence and has been thoughtfully remodelled over time to create a superb contemporary home. Set upon a large, level plot with the most fantastic rear garden, there would (subject to necessary permissions and warrants from the local authority) be ample room for significant extension. That said, in its current form, the accommodation feels particularly adaptable and well balanced.
The property is accessed initially via a double leaf storm door through to a vestibule and, subsequently, a very welcoming reception hallway that boast original wood panelling. A neutral decorative theme very much accentuates the feel of space and light, with quality fixtures and fittings and appliances to be found throughout.
Our suite of hdr images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Bay windowed lounge
- Open plan dining kitchen with courtesy door to rear
- Three double bedrooms – all with integrated storage, one en-suite
- Tiled three-piece family bathroom – over bath shower
The rear garden really is quite special – stocked with a variety of interesting perennial specimen plants, laid mainly to lawn and with a section of decking for outdoor furniture. Off street parking via a driveway laid to stone chips, leading to a detached garage.
In all, a superb example of its kind and one deserving of prompt first hand inspection.
Sat nav ref: G61 2QY
tenure : Freehold
EPC : Band E
council tax : Band G
EPC Rating: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||13.6%||£247,333||3.2||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£213,700 (10)||£305,824 (17)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|
|Flats||£174,000 (1)||£288,000 (5)||£213,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£174,000 (1)||£238,467 (15)||£291,900 (20)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|