27th Jan 2022
27th Jul 2022
- Type: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 2
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
*unexpectedly back on sale due to chain collapse* refurbished to an exacting standard this superb double fronted semi-detached bungalow is located on the bournville village trust estate and offers two bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one, extended kitchen/diner, comfortable lounge, contemporary bathroom, utility, home office (or option for third bedroom), store room, good sized rear garden and driveway parking. Ep Rating D
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Witherford Way forming part of the very well thought of Bourville Village Trust Estate.
The surrounding area is renowned for its parks, gardens and local amenities and the property is of course conveniently situated for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopeadic Hospital in Northfield, The University of Birmingham and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Spacious, freehold, semi-detached bungalow in sought after location forming part of the Bournville Village Trust estate
* Fully Refurbished to an Exacting Standard Throughout
* Superb lounge at rear with a feature electric flame effect remote control fire with limestone surround and doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden
* Open Plan Kitchen / Diner Fully fitted with a range of units and integrated appliances to include induction hob with extractor over, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler.
* Two good sized bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom
* Main bathroom with contemporary white suite of freestanding bath, wash basin in vanity unit and WC suite
* Utility Room with built in storage cupboard, sink and fitted units, space for cloaks
* Further Reception Room with WC off Ideally suited as a study for the home worker or as a third bedroom or garden room
* Store (former garage) with up-and-over door to the fore.
* Delightful rear garden with paved terrace, lawn, surrounding flower beds and gate to allotments at the rear which are rented from Bournville Village Trust. The garden shed and the greenhouse are included in the sale
* viewing highly recommended
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold
Council Tax Band: E
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating (boiler located in the store room) and UPVC Double Glazing.<br /><br />
4.78m (max) 3.28m (min) x 6.65m (max) 3.25m (min)
1.98m (max) x 3.48m
2.8m (max) 1.88m (min) x 4.01m - With WC off
With Driveway Parking
With Greenhouse and Garden Shed
Local info for B29