26th Jul 2022
1st Oct 2022
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A Freehold double fronted semi-detached residence offering three bedrooms and no chain with large Side Garage on a wide corner plot. Some improvement ideally required. Ep Rating D
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £97.03 per annum (2022/2023) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website
* No Chain
* Double Fronted Semi-detached residence occupying a sought after location on the Bournville Village Trust being readily accessible to Birmingham University and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak
* Canopy Porch with UPVC double glazed door to
* Reception Hall with staircase rising to First Floor accommodation
* Through Lounge with door to Rear Garden
* Separate Dining Room or Second Reception Room
* Ground Floor Toilet
* Fitted Kitchen with built-in oven and hob and door to Garage with window overlooking the Rear
* Three Bedrooms
* Bathroom with Shower
* Separate Toilet
* Superb Attic space approached via stairs from Bedroom One
* Small Rear Garden and generous Fore Garden
* Large Double Garage to the Side with pedestrian door to Garden at the Rear
* Off Road Parking for Two Cars
* Weoley Hill Tennis & Cricket Club readily accessible
The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
heating and glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with the Worcester combination boiler located in the Kitchen.
All external windows and doors are UPVC double glazed apart from the courtesy door at the front of the Garage.<br /><br />
5.9m into bay x 3.43m max Into chimney recess
3.58m max into chimney recess x 2.95m
4.3m maximum (3.8m minimum) x 2.13m
4.34m max to rear of fitted wardrobes x 3.45m
1.07m maximum x 5.18m maximum
Local info for B29