21st Jul 2022
21st Jul 2022
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
The very well presented Freehold detached residence of considerable Charm & Character offering three double bedroomeed accommodation with many attractive features including sweeping driveway to the front and delightful mainly lawned rear garden. Ep Rating D.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Hazelbank, Kings Norton one of the most popular roads in this well established and very well thought of residential area.
Most necessary local amenities are available in the surrounding area including local shopping facilities at Kings Norton Green, Schools for children of all age groups and a regular public transport service operates locally.
Kings Norton Railway Station provides easy access to Birmingham City Centre if required.
* Viewing Highly Recommended of this superb Freehold detached residence offering deceptively spacious accommodation
* The property offers scope for further extension if required subject to appropriate Local Authority consents being obtained
* Delightful private location approached via sweeping Driveway providing good off street car parking and leading to the Garage and Front Entrance
* Enclosed Porch leading to Elegant Reception Hall with attractive panelled walls to plate shelf height and having Guests W.C./Cloakroom off
* Fitted Breakfast Kitchen having one and a half bowl sink unit with extensive range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated oven and grill and spot lighting to the ceiling
* Two spacious Inter-communicating Reception Rooms comprising Sitting Room with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire and Dining Room with double glazed double doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Three excellent Double Bedrooms to the First Floor
* Large Family Bathroom with white suite of bath, wash basin, w.c. Suite, bidet and shower cubicle
* En Suite Shower Room & Toilet to the Main Bedroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Suite
* Side Garage with up and over door to the Front and open plan to Utility with plumbing for washing machine and space for white goods
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with large paved terrace, two shaped lawns and borders containing a variety of mature shrubs and plants. Boundaries are defined by fences and hedges. The Rear Garden faces South West
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by Worcester boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building.
Council Tax Band: F<br /><br />
5.8m max & 4.42m minimum x 3.43m
5.18m plus wardrobes x 2.51m
Providing good Car Parking for several Cars and leading to
Local info for B38