A truly impressive detached house offering stunning family sized accommodation including three double bedrooms, two reception rooms and large rear gardens. This handsome double fronted property is finished to an extremely high standard and sits well within a highly sought after and private location,
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautifully presented period detached property situated in one of Baildon's most sought after cul de sac locations off West Lane. Enjoying long distant views to the rear across Saltaire and the Aire Valley. The tastefully decorated accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, conservatory, utility room and sep WC. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. A particular feature of the property is the superb rear southerly facing garden which has been lovingly tended by the current owners. Which comprises a formal lawned area, patio areas, flower beds, mature shrubs and trees, garden pond and summer house. Accessed from the conservatory is a delightful Veranda area enjoying views looking down the garden. To the front is an attractive terraced patio area, driveway and double garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|