** Call Charlie Rosling at Winkworth, Marylebone office to discuss the reservation process for Apartment A105 **
Marylebone Square is an exclusive new destination in the heart of Marylebone Village, comprising prime residential, retail units, a new double height community hall - a space the popular Farmers' Market can continue to call home.
Internally, it will be a building without corridors - all the apartments are reached via a beautiful central courtyard. The apartments themselves are meticulously planned, each one enjoying a large balconies and generously proportioned rooms.
Bounded by Moxon St (N), Cramer St (E), Aybrook St (W) & St. Vincent St (S) - Marylebone Square sits at the heart of the neighbourhood with graceful, eye-catching presence. Slotting into its historic context, it brings a 21st century sensibility to residential architecture in London.
For further information call 'Winkworth Marylebone' to discuss:
- apartment listed - 'A105' on the first floor
- reservation (off plan) procedure and current availability for remaining 1,2 and 3 bed apartments
- specification summary
- service charge between £7.50 to £8.50 per sq ft²
- ground rent for a 2 bedroom at £1,250 p.a
- council tax- tbc
- leasehold - About 994 years
- estimated build completion - About Q3 2023
- architects & designers - Simon Bowden (including new landmark developments: Royal Arsenal Riverside & 204 Great Portland Street) and LIV Interiors
* please note all images relating to the future residential development are CGI indicative only *
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£2,747,500 (4)||£3,575,833 (12)||£6,059,545 (11)||£2,710,000 (5)||-|
|Flats||£2,244,916 (101)||£3,736,176 (177)||£6,725,750 (186)||£4,492,900 (10)||-|
|All||£2,264,062 (105)||£3,725,995 (189)||£6,688,551 (197)||£3,898,600 (15)||-|