William H Brown are proud to present for sale this three bedroom, dormer style bungalow situated in highly desirable market town of Pudsey on Chatsworth Fall. Situated in a cul-de-sac location, the property benefits from both a driveway and garage for off-street parking.
William H Brown are proud to present for sale this superb three bedroom, dormer style bungalow situated in highly desirable market town of Pudsey on Chatsworth Fall with no onward chain.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location, the property benefits from both a driveway and garage for off-street parking and has a substantial rear garden with lawns, patios and wooded area."
The property has three bedrooms, one with en-suite, a modern kitchen and bathroom and is beautifully presented throughout. The new boiler was installed in April 2022.
Close to local amenities, this property is also close to the centre of Pudsey and offers good transport and commuter links to leeds/bradford and surrounding areas.
Call to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are proud to present for sale this beautiful three bedroom, dormer style bungalow situated in highly desirable market town of Pudsey on Chatsworth Fall. Situated in a cul-de-sac location, the property benefits from both a driveway and garage for off-street parking.
Lounge 11' 4" x 17' 6" ( 3.45m x 5.33m )
With a double-glazed window to the front of the property, fire with surround. Gas central heating.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
The kitchen comprises of a stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall hung cupboards and base units. Central heating boiler installed in 2022. The kitchen is illuminated by spot lighting. The dining room leading from the kitchen to the rear of the property has French doors that lead to the rear decking area with spectacular views of the rear garden.
The ground floor bathroom comprises of a bath with overhead shower, wash basin with vanity unit, bidet and wc,
Bedroom 1 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
One double glazed window to the front of the property. One radiator. Fitted wardrobes and an en-suite leading from the bedroom.
The en-suite to Bedrooom 1 comprises of a wc and wash basin. Finished to a high standard and with scope to extend to a shower and full en suite.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
Dual aspect double glazed window. One radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
One double glazed window to the rear. One radiator. Currently shelved and used as a home study but can easily be converted back to a third bedroom.
Substantial mature, wooded, rear garden, with pond, lawns, raised beds and patio areas. There is a driveway to the front of the property for off-street parking as well as a garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.5%||£212,266||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£132,174 (8)||£181,331 (64)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|
|Flats||£92,249 (4)||£131,500 (30)||-||-||-|
|All||£118,866 (12)||£165,428 (94)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|