7th Jul 2022
22nd Jan 2023
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This distinctive collection of bespoke properties, the redevelopment of the former Harlyn Inn, are built with style and character to blend into, and reflect, the natural beauty of its surroundings within the bay. Situated on the eastern side of Trevose Head, just west of Padstow, Harlyn Bay is the ultimate location to enjoy the sun, sea and surf; not forgetting the most beautiful sunsets. Karrek @ Harlyn bay is positioned right by the bay, with far reaching views of the fabulous beach. A safe and sheltered beach, Harlyn Bay is renowned for its great surf and wonderful expanse of golden sand. These unique and modern homes are created using sustainable, environmentally friendly materials wherever possible, such as bespoke timber frames. The properties are individually finished to the highest quality, and feature designer, high specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Karrek @ Harlyn Bay is perfectly placed in its magnificent coastal location to enjoy living right on the water's edge and take advantage of the idyllic beach lifestyle that Harlyn Bay has to offer.
This luxury duplex apartment offers spacious two bedroom, two bathroom accommodation located on the ground floor of the building, with a courtyard garden to the front. Within just moments of the sandy beach, the apartment represents excellent holiday letting potential. Private parking is offered together with high specification accommodation.
Total square footage - 1,098.9 sq.ft.
Kitchen/Dining 6.8m x 3.2m 22'3' x 10'6"
Living 4.8m x 4.7m 15'8" x 15'4"
Utility 2.3m x 1.5m 7'6" x 4'9"
Master Bedroom 4.6m x 3.9m 15'2" x 13'0"
En Suite 2.5m x 1.9m 8'3" x 6'4"
Dressing Room 2.5m x 1.8m. 8'3" x 6'1"
Bedroom 2 3.6m x 2.3m 11'9" x 7'6"
Bathroom 3.2m x 2.1m 10'6" x 7'0"
* Bespoke, individually designed kitchens by exclusive, local kitchen manufacturer 'System Six', featuring a solid stone or composite stone worktop range and under-mount sink unit with Blanco mixer taps.
* Choice of style and colour within an exclusive range for Karrek @ Harlyn Bay.
* Bosch integrated appliances throughout, including fridge/freezer, induction/ceramic hob with extractor, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and wine cooler (if suitable to kitchen space and design).
Bathroom and En Suites
* Contemporary style sanitary ware with stone shower trays or walk-in, fully tiled shower enclosures.
* Wash hand basin and W/C with soft close seat by roca and composite stone or hard wood vanity tops. Contemporary brass ware with chrome mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower by vado.
* Designer multi-rail heated towel rail to bathroom and en suite.
* LED lit wall mounted mirror.
Flooring and Finishing Touches
* Engineered wood or wood effect tiled flooring to hallway, living and kitchen area.
* Carpet to bedrooms with oak thresholds throughout.
* Fired Earth matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings.
* Contemporary satin/chrome ironmongery.
* Italian stone or porcelain tiling to bathroom and en suite.
* Under-cupboard LED lighting in the kitchen.
* Recessed LED down lights to hallway, kitchen, living area and bedrooms.
* Shaver socket to bathroom and en suite.
* Integral usb charging ports to living area and master bedroom.
Harlyn Bay is an ideal place to just sit back and relax, or to swim, sea kayak or surf; with Harlyn Surf School on hand to teach novices wanting to catch their first wave. Just a mile along the coast is another lovely beach to visit: Trevone Bay. This gently shelving, sandy beach is surrounded by cliffs and offers sheltered alcoves to enjoy. After all that fresh sea air, there are many dining options to choose from, such as 'The Pig at Harlyn' or, for some local fish and chips, 'Fryer Tucks' can be found just a mile up the road in St Merryn. Not only do you have the seashore on your doorstep here, to enjoy the many beaches around, but the outstanding Cornish coastline is a haven for walkers with Harlyn Bay being part of the South West Coastal Path. There are magnificent walking routes to Mother Ivey's Bay, which is a fantastic beach framed by stunning coastal scenery, and Trevose Head with its spectacular views. If you'd prefer to explore by bicycle, you can't beat the Camel Trail cycle path between Padstow and Wadebridge.
Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd give notice that; These particulars do not constitute any contract or offer and are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. The accuracy of the particulars is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon as representations of fact. Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd, their clients nor any joint agents have authority to make any representations about the property and any information given is without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessor(s). Any intended purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise of the statements contained in these particulars. Any areas distances or measurement are approximate. Assumptions should not be made that the property has all the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. We have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Viewing by appointment only. Purchasers should check the availability for viewing before embarking on any journey to view or incurring travelling expenses. Some photographs may be taken with a wide-angle lens.
Local info for PL28