12th Feb 2022
15th Aug 2022
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
the point at droskyn is a spectacular new development of 11 homes of outstanding quality and specification. All exclusive homes are of bespoke architectural design and benefit from this unique elevated setting, offering a variety stunning, far reaching sea, country, and beach views.
Set in this stunning location on the prominent cliffs of Perranporth, you are just 350 yards from the beautiful 2 miles of famous golden shores and town centre with access to a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops which can cater for all you day to day needs.
Each exquisite contemporary home commands a wonderful, elevated position and boast a design focus to capture the breath-taking views from every property. There are a range of styles and sizes with all homes being of generous proportions, starting from approx. 1500sq.ft and ranging between three and five bedrooms. All properties come with private parking, at least a single garage and beautifully landscaped private garden.
Internally, these bespoke, energy efficient properties appreciate a careful balance of bedroom and reception spaces and enjoy under floor heating throughout. They are intricately designed to maximise natural light and the beautiful vista.
The incredibly high specification and attention to detailed finishes are highlighted but not limited to luxury fitted ‘Roux Kitchens’ in association with Michelin Star Chef, Michel Roux Jr. Further unique features include the integration of an elegant Lutron smart lighting system finished with recessed spotlights to complete an interior design balance of contemporary and comfortable coastal living.
Viewing of site & plots is strictly by appointment through humberts.
- Plot 8 is an incredibly spacious three bedroomed home of a most impressive and unique design. The property is arranged with open plan reverse living to maximise the elevated seaward view.
- The incredible sense of space and light is created by vaulted ceilings throughout the first floor and fantastic expansive windows with slimline framework which further enhance the natural light and view. The notable striking feature of the living area is the floor to ceiling glazed rear elevation with a Juliet balcony and sliding doors.
- To the ground floor, the beautiful oak and glass staircase lead up from a central entrance which continues through to serve all rooms on this floor. Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms including two stylishly appointed en-suites with the master bedroom benefitting from bi-folding doors to the enclosed rear garden. In addition, there is a sizable family bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower, plus a utility room that opens to the garden.
- This property comes with a private drive for 2 vehicles and a garage.
- Luxury Roux Kitchens in association with Michelin Star Chef, Michel Roux Jr.
- Silestone worktops
- Boiling water tap
- Integrated Neff (or similar) appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and microwave-oven.
Flooring - Karndean - Knight range
- Fully tiled
- Heated ladder towel rail
- Free standing bath
- Waterfall shower head and separate handheld wand
- Illuminated demisting mirrors with shaver socket integrated
- Master en-suite: Double basin vanity unit
- Lutron smart lighting system (open plan living areas. Ability for owner to retrofit throughout)
- Recessed spotlights
- Whole house hard wired with Cat6 cabling
- Beautifully crafted oak stairs with glazed balustrade
- Landscaped and enclosed gardens
- Outside showers to be installed
Air source heat pump, underfloor heating throughout, mains water, drainage, electric.
Predicted EPC: B (84)
Council Tax Band - tbc
disclaimer: The specification and features mentioned were correct at the time of going to press. The developer reserves the right to change specification details. For full details regarding current specification and finishes for individual plot/s, please refer to Humberts. Photographs shown in these details are CGI’s and may differ from the finished product. All upgrades will only be installed after Exchange of Contracts.
Local info for TR6