An appealing and generously proportioned three bedroomed detached family home situated in the this popular residential location in Shadwell, offering fantastic opportunity for extension as the property sits in a delightful plot with a sunny aspect and backs onto neighbouring farm land.
This appealing detached family home offers well-presented and generously proportioned three bedroomed accommodation, a much loved family home that has been enjoyed for many years is being offered to the market for the first time in over forty years and is a wonderful opportunity for those looking to raise a family in this fabulous location within Shadwell village. The property benefits from accommodation that is ready to move into this also boasts opportunity for future development if any future purchaser so desires. Briefly comprises; entrance porch, reception hall, sitting room, breakfast kitchen. Located on the first floor three good sized bedrooms, the main house bathroom with separate WC. Externally the property has a terraced garden to the front, driveway providing parking leading to the single garage, at the rear the garden is particularly appealing and has a raised patio area with steps leading down to the predominantly lawned garden with mature shrubs and tree's it has a greenhouse and borders neighbouring farm land. It benefits from being situated close to Moortown, Street lane and Chapel Allerton which offer superb facilities including local shops, lively bars, restaurants and street cafes.
Entrance Porch 5' 4" x 7' 3" ( 1.63m x 2.21m )
Front entrance porch offering versatile storage space for coats, boots and shoes with inner door opening into:
Reception Hall 13' 3" x 5' 6" ( 4.04m x 1.68m )
A spacious entrance to the property having stairs leading to the first floor and useful built in cupboards.
Sitting Room 21' 9" x 14' 6" ( 6.63m x 4.42m )
A fabulous and generous dual aspect room with windows to both the front, rear and side elevation there is a feature fireplace with gas fire and celling coving.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.67m )
A well-proportioned kitchen having ample space for a small breakfast table and chairs, a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge and separate freezer, electric cooker point, useful built in pantry, window to the rear and door leading out to the side.
A spacious central landing offering light accommodation with a window to the side and housing one useful store cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 13' ( 3.43m x 3.96m )
A good sized principle bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and having window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
A good sized further double bedroom with built in wardrobes additional built in cupboard, window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Enjoying a fabulous outlook to the rear with useful built in cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a low flush WC and having window to the rear.
Shower Room 5' x 8' ( 1.52m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a contemporary suite white in colour with chrome fittings and comprising walk in shower area, pedestal wash basin, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, spot lighting to the ceiling and window to the rear.
Garage 7' 9" x 16' ( 2.36m x 4.88m )
Up and over door and houses the gas fired combination boiler.
To the front of the property has parking on the driveway and leads to the single garage. A particular feature of the property is the garden at the rear, it enjoys a sunny aspect and borders pleasant neighbouring farm land. The garden is predominately lawned and is bordered by mature shrubs, flowering plants, bushes and trees. Perfect for those with keen gardening interests and there is a greenhouse located at the bottom of the garden.
Proceed down Shadwell Main Street past Shadwell Primary School, the village hall and the bus terminal then turn left onto Strickland Avenue, after a short distance the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by William H Brown's For Sale Board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.4%||£275,000||1||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£204,600 (5)||£259,597 (15)||£363,469 (59)||£610,680 (43)||£662,488 (12)|
|Flats||£153,818 (14)||£216,203 (57)||£459,150 (6)||-||-|
|All||£167,182 (19)||£225,244 (72)||£372,301 (65)||£610,680 (43)||£634,604 (13)|