An immaculately presented second floor flat forming part of a traditional red sandstone tenement building located in the hugely popular and desirable Hyndland area. The property enjoys a lovely, elevated position with excellent natural light and a wonderful outlook onto Hyndland Road and south directly along North Gardener Street and beyond. The accommodation is tastefully presented internally and extends to four versatile apartments comprising a generous bay windowed living room and three excellent double bedrooms, together with a refitted dining kitchen and utility room, together with a three-piece bathroom. There are an enviable selection of local amenities on Hyndland Road, Clarence Drive and Byres Road together with excellent transport links including Hyndland Railway Station and access to both The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
• Security into a lovely period shared entrance hall with half height wall tiling all the way to the top floor and natural light via three sash and casement stained/leaded glass windows on each half landing
• Triple concertina storm doors opening to vestibule with original stained-glass front door, together with upper and side fanlights.
• A welcoming reception hallway with delicate ceiling cornice, panelled timber doors together with two storage cupboards situated off
• A notably bright and impressive front facing living room with decorative cornice, focal point timber fire surround with marble hearth, shelved wall press cupboard, varnished timber floorboards together with front facing three section bay window and additional side window, both offering a pleasant outlook
• The dining kitchen is complete with a smart refitted range of base and wall units, topped timber butcher block worktops together with integrated double oven, five burner gas hob, extractor hood, lovely, varnished timber floor coverings, rear/garden facing windows including window seat with storage beneath
• Utility room complete with fitted units, side aspect window, vinyl floor covering and space for a fridge freezer and washing machine together
• Bedroom one is a generous double sized room with ceiling cornice, focal point fire surround, shelved press cupboard, and large front facing three section bay window providing wonderful natural light and a pleasant outlook
• Second double bedroom with rear aspect window overlooking communal garden and complete with delicate ceiling cornice, and carpet floor coverings
Third double bedroom with single aspect front window, delicate ceiling cornice, lovely, varnished timber floor boards, together with fitted storage cupboards and wardrobe.
• Bathroom with beautiful original stained glass separating cloaks and bathroom. The bathroom is complete with a white three-piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment over, together with vinyl floor coverings
• Gas central heating with recently installed combi-boiler.
• Replacement sash and casement, timber framed, double glazed windows to all the front windows and the side window in the living room. The remainder are single glazed, timber framed sash and casement type.
• The shared rear garden is a good size, very well tended and offers a fabulous space for residents. Mostly laid to lawn with an elevated deck, lockable rear gate and shared tool shed
• On the street permit parking
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|