Within a unique row of mews cottages, peacefully positioned to the rear of a magnificent, detached villa, this is an utterly charming home. 10B Prince Albert Road has been well maintained by the current owners and offers a bright and comfortably proportioned home conveniently located for The West End and its numerous local amenities.
In a prime part of the sought-after conservation area of Dowanhill, the property has a traditional blonde sandstone style façade and is formed over two levels creating versatile living accommodation. It has an adaptable five apartment layout including a superb lounge, a seperate dining room on the ground floor and three bedrooms on the first floor. In addition, there is a semi open plan kitchen to the dining room, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom. Additional features include a delightful, private garden to the rear together with one designated parking space.
• Private entrance via landscaped gardens.
• Reception hall with wooden flooring and stairway off.
• Charming lounge with two section window to the front, French doors to the rear (directly to the garden) focal point fireplace with living flame gas fire, ornate cornice and linking door directly to the kitchen.
• Dining room with two windows to the front, wooden flooring and semi-open plan access to the kitchen.
• Fitted kitchen with two section window to the rear and glazed/panelled door to the garden. Wooden flooring.
• Stairway to the upper landing which has two section window to the rear.
• Bedroom one (master) with two section window to the front.
• En suite shower room with three piece white suite and window to the rear.
• Bedroom two with two section window to the front.
• Bedroom three with two section window to the front which is ideal as a third bedroom/versatile home office.
• Main bathroom with three piece white suite and an electric shower over the bath. Two section window to the rear.
• Gas central heating.
• Wooden framed double glazing.
• Small private garden area to the front of an enclosed private garden to the rear with access from the kitchen and the lounge.
Council Tax: F
EPC Rating: D
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|