• Impressive three bedroomed detached villa by Stewart Milne
• Augmented via a conservatory to rear
• Beautifully presented throughout
• Superb rear garden – areas of lawn/decking
• Driveway parking for two cars/integral garage
• Bearsden Academy catchment – fantastic facilities
• Quiet, family friendly location
Situated in Bearsden’s now well established North Baljaffray district, this fantastic three bedroomed detached villa was built by Stewart Milne in the 1990’s and will offer a particularly appealing solution to the demands of modern living for many growing and established families alike. Over the duration of their stay, our clients have redecorated the property to a particularly high standard and have carried out a number of key improvements including the implementation of a new combination boiler (2019 – still under guarantee), solid oak doors throughout, replacement windows (2015), and the widening of the driveway to allow space for two cars. A really superb example of its kind and one deserving of prompt internal inspection.
Our suite of hdr images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Welcoming entrance vestibule
- Fantastic open plan lounge/dining area (feature fireplace)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen - range of integrated appliances, utility room off
- Luxury tiled bathroom - three-piece suite, over bath shower unit
- Three double bedrooms
North Baljaffray is on the north westerly fringe of Bearsden and is an area long proved popular. The local primary school, Baljaffray Primary, is not far away, beside a little shopping zone at Baljaffray Precinct. Secondary provision is at the excellent Bearsden Academy at Courthill, with the St. Nicholas’ Primary on Duntocher Road. The heart of Bearsden (Bearsden Cross) is about two miles to the southeast where you will find a broad selection of quality retailers, including a Marks & Spencer’s (foodhall). Just south of The Cross is Bearsden Railway Station.
All-in-all, this is a very appealing and well-appointed home for the family or couple.
Sat nav ref: G61 4SQ
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||13.6%||£247,333||3.2||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£213,700 (10)||£305,824 (17)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|
|Flats||£174,000 (1)||£288,000 (5)||£213,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£174,000 (1)||£238,467 (15)||£291,900 (20)||£388,800 (5)||£528,333 (3)|