This absolutely charming and totally unique Mews Home forms an extremely private, side portion of the Landmark Ayton House (Number 3 Sydenham Road) which a dramatic blonde sandstone mansion house on the corner of Linfern Road. The building is a wonderful Italianate style and was designed by Boucher + Cousland circa 1865.
This lovely Mews House is incredibly peaceful and has the significant advantage of a private parking space, a private outside terrace (south facing) with direct access from double doors in the lounge and an incredible resident’s garden (also south facing).
Internally the accommodation includes a generous lounge/dining room, a recently re-modelled kitchen, a useful utility/downstairs W.C and two upstairs bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom off bedroom one and a cleverly created en suite shower room off bedroom two.
Despite enjoying a quiet, leafy West End location, the property is situated only a five-minute walk from Hyndland Road which includes boutique shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants. Byres Road Provides.
• Broad shared driveway from Sydenham Road leading to the side pathway which leads down to House 7.
• Reception hall, entered through panelled/glazed door window to side and wooden style flooring.
• Delightful main lounge/dining room with window to the side and glazed double doors to the rear leading to a fabulous private outside terrace. Wooden style flooring. Focal point gas fire.
• Useful downstairs cloakroom/utility with window to the side, utility area, under stair storage and two-piece white suite.
• Recently re-modelled contemporary kitchen with windows to both sides, integral fridge/freezer, electric hob, oven and extractor hood. Bosch dishwasher, Siemens microwave. Wooden style flooring.
• Stairway to upper landing with window to the side.
• Upper landing with window to the side.
• Bedroom one with two windows to the rear and en suite bathroom off.
• En suite bathroom with three-piece white suite and electric shower over the bath.
• Bedroom two with window to the front and en suite shower room off.
• Cleverly created en suite shower room with three-piece white suite and mixer shower in the shower cubicle.
• Gas central heating.
• Mainly double glazed.
• Private parking space.
• Beautiful surrounding, extremely generous garden grounds
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||-||£359,333 (9)||£460,000 (2)||£950,000 (2)|
|Flats||£140,357 (14)||£217,348 (46)||£328,815 (27)||£372,833 (6)||£295,000 (1)|
|All||£146,000 (15)||£217,348 (46)||£336,444 (36)||£394,625 (8)||£731,667 (3)|